Monday 19 October 2009

The Postoffice

So we moved... moved is a bit of a advanced word.

We moved in some things, but not everything.

Now we have no phone, understandable as we have just moved, but who would know its so dam annoying to phone the postoffice phone service.

Number One

I am a old customer, I want to make some changes mainly moving my account, I HAVE to call a 0845 number. If I am new I get to call a 0800. People who don't know PLEASE use SayNoTo0870.co.uk . Once that was used I called a 020 number, if I had called on a 0845 number I have no idea how much 24.10 would of cost ... (has a google oh about £1.25) but thats not the point when I can make it cost me like 40p.


Number Two
Hold music

With about 20 mins of hold music you get to hear some songs, my phone is quite loud but the hold music was appallingly quiet it was not until quite far in i decided to list the songs.

You really got me - kinks

Sweet mary jane -

As you can see I only got 2 but thats the point one is praticaly mocking my being on hold the other is depressing nice but depressing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment