Thursday 1 October 2009

Jeggings

I have tried 3 times maybe 4 to write this post.

Now Jeggings, if you have not heard of them thank your lucky stars you have not been witness to the hellish love child of jeans and leggings.


Now to be fully correct they are not jeans like Mr Clarkson , possibly the only person to cause a recorded slump in jeans sales, has on but skinny jeans (see below or some local area and look at the "emo" kids)





Now my hate for jeggings is this.


THEY ARE NOT REALLY CLOTHES!!

Yes they are "a covering" in the same way that a skirt the same size as a belt is a covering. But that is attractive on the right person.

Jeggings are basically leggings which have a pattern on that is likend to that of jeans.

Now if you want something as close as leggings and suitable to keep you warm you need skinny jeans.

If you want to be cold and show off your flab, you will be needed leggings.

Why under any circumstances would you need the satanic birth child of both.

I wont show you a picture, you can google them your self. Infact when I googled jeggings I found the new fresh hell, I shudder to type but "wet look jeggings"

"wet look" items will be reserved for another day.

I can't understand them I really can't. I do suppose that on the plus side it is getting to winter and people MIGHT just wear some more sensible clothing.

That mega phone might be handy soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment